Touro University California class of 2021 Fall 2017 entrance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherv

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I guess I am the first person considering Touro in California. I am looking for my possible classmates? I got accepted and paid the 2000$ first deposit. The second deposit gonna be by the June I guess for 1000$. I have admissions from west coast in LA and CNSU in Sacramento. Touro is going to be my choice because it is fully accredited and offers federal loan. CNSU is just on private loan which seems to be dangerously expensive. The West Coast is not fully accredited yet but they offered me 7500$ presidential scholarship per semester which makes a huge difference at the end in regard to my debts. I am really confused. Is this the right choice?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied only to TU (CA) and got in. I know someone who graduated from TU (NYC). Even though the school has a lot to improve, she spoke highly on the 2+2 and how it helped her rank higher than her competitors in her fellowship application (she got into the program in case you are wondering).

I applied only to TU (CA) and got in. I know someone who graduated from TU (NYC). Even though the school has a lot to improve, she spoke highly on the 2+2 and how it helped her rank higher than her competitors in her fellowship application (she got into the program in case you are wondering).

Lmfao this is false now. The 2+2 program doesn't exist anymore. They are false advertising their program to students lol. Ask anyone here. They got rid of it after a year or two they were put on probation.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys. I guess I am the first person considering Touro in California. I am looking for my possible classmates? I got accepted and paid the 2000$ first deposit. The second deposit gonna be by the June I guess for 1000$. I have admissions from west coast in LA and CNSU in Sacramento. Touro is going to be my choice because it is fully accredited and offers federal loan. CNSU is just on private loan which seems to be dangerously expensive. The West Coast is not fully accredited yet but they offered me 7500$ presidential scholarship per semester which makes a huge difference at the end in regard to my debts. I am really confused. Is this the right choice?
hi congrats! i just got the offer!

Lmfao this is false now. The 2+2 program doesn't exist anymore. They are false advertising their program to students lol. Ask anyone here. They got rid of it after a year or two they were put on probation.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
that is not true! it is still there when i was interviewed back in february