Toshiba Tablet Pc For Sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

v-lander

spungahundahground
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm putting up my Toshiba Satelliete R25-S3513 Tablet PC for sale. I love it so much and hate to part with it but my D.O. program requires us to have a different tablet. No use for two tablets so this one's got to go, unfortunately for me. But not for you! This thing is awesome! It's only about 6 months old. I purchased it brand new and honestly, it works like the day I bought it.

In addition to the great features you can read up on below, this tablet comes with some great add-on software that I've installed and used myself. The software itself is worth almost as much as the tablet itself! It includes MS Office 2003 Student and Teacher, Roxio VideoWave 7 professional, and Adobe Creative Suite 2. Adobe CS2 includes full versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, GoLive!, Acrobat Professional, etc. In addition to this software, there is still about 8 months left on the Norton Internet Security/Anti-virus subscription.

Here's a link to the tablet's full specs. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Would like to sell ASAP! Asking $1000.

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su/su_sc_outFrm.jsp?moid=1364111&rpn=PSR20U&ct=DS&soid=1508654&BV_SessionID=@@@@0501794924.1180123102@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccciaddlddkegdgcgfkceghdgngdgmn.0

Members don't see this ad.