topscore

lc817

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im planning to take the exam mid august and i have kaplans books already. Since i am taking the computerized version, i was thinking maybe if i purchase the TOPSCORE cd it can help me get comfortable with taking the exam computerized. does anyone know if topscore was much harder than the real OAT. With that said, do you think it's wise for me to purchase it just for timing/ and additional review pratice

Members don't see this ad.

HIya..
I highly recommmend the topscore CD! It helped me a lot. I must say the Topscore is a bit harder than the actual Oat except for the QR. QR in OAT is harder than QR in Topscore.

PM me if u have any other Q!

Cheerz,

Katalio

Katalio said:
HIya..
I highly recommmend the topscore CD! It helped me a lot. I must say the Topscore is a bit harder than the actual Oat except for the QR. QR in OAT is harder than QR in Topscore.

Cheerz,

Katalio

If you don't mind me asking, how did you do on the OAT?

I don't mind really. I got the following scores (thx to topscore though! really!)
RC: 300
Biology:340
Chemistry:340
Physics:380
O-chem:380
QR:400
AA:360
TS:370

I used the Kaplan MCAT book and the topscore. The Kaplan course was too $$..couldn't afford it.

Cheerz

Members don't see this ad :)
Katalio said:
HIya..

Cheerz,

Katalio

Did you take the computerized version? I am a bit nervous because I'm not familiar with taking it this format especially since they told us we can put some kinda of tabs on the exam if we wish to go back?

I took the written on on 2004 October. I would much rather look at paper than the computer screen for couple hrs! =)