Today's cDAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amariesa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

How did you find the cDAT?
I usually dont post but after doing all the Bootcamp practice tests, I never saw paper folding like today.
Also what up with the RC section? All three passages were so medical and tough.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
RC was brutal!!! I had 1 minute left and some questions unanswered still. The passages felt longer than usual.

Last edited:
Gen Chem and the PAT seemed pretty easy compared to my practice but I do agree, the reading was a little insane.

Members don't see this ad :)
It was easy overall but for the CHEM section I felt it had lots of calculations which I didnt have time to finish the last questions:((

I felt bio and gen chem was pretty easy but pat and RC were killer. :(
I also heard that a 90th percentile in bio for cdat is 19 or 20 while its a solid 21-22 in adat...

I also heard that a 90th percentile in bio for cdat is 19 or 20 while its a solid 21-22 in adat...

Yeah I heard that too. I thought the tests are supposed to be "standardized" so why are there discrepancies between cdat and adat for scoring..

Holy crap, the passages, especially the first one about the spinal cord was brutal. I think I may have gotten like 10/18 for that passage.

Nope, that's actually incorrect. 90th percentile is around a 23 on the Canadian DAT. Here's proof: http://datcrusher.ca/statistics/feb-2016-english/

Biol/Chem - was straightforward, there were only 2-3 questions I wasn't sure on
PAT - this section was a breeze for me compared to the practice I had so i'm confident I did pretty well or did close to perfect
Reading - yea this one was tough, especially the spinal cord passage :/
Overall: Didn't think the exam was too bad, only RC was a little tough imo

Nope, that's actually incorrect. 90th percentile is around a 23 on the Canadian DAT. Here's proof: http://datcrusher.ca/statistics/feb-2016-english/

PAT - this section was a breeze for me compared to the practice I had so i'm confident I did pretty well or did close to perfect

I dont know how much I trust DATCrusher with those stats. I dont think the cDAT publishes them every year so Im not sure where those figures come from. From previous threads though, people reported getting in the 90th percentile and got a 20. A 99.8 got a 23...

I dont know how much I trust DATCrusher with those stats. I dont think the cDAT publishes them every year so Im not sure where those figures come from. From previous threads though, people reported getting in the 90th percentile and got a 20. A 99.8 got a 23...
Not sure about the other stats but the Nov 2016 one is legit, I have the official PDF.
And each cycle CDA gives out a PDF of the stats of that cycle when they release your DAT scores to you.

Attachments

• DAT-Score-Scale.pdf
    137.3 KB · Views: 97
Do they make you guys wait 6-8 weeks for the scores because of the manual dexterity section?

They never specified the reason but I assume so. They cant release the carving and AA scores fast. They need to ship it across country to have them each graded. However, I find 2 months a little excessive.

Nope, that's actually incorrect. 90th percentile is around a 23 on the Canadian DAT. Here's proof: FEB 2016 English

hey dave what did you use to study and practice for the PAT section?