To everyone feeling like crap after the test:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

R_C_Hutchinson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
you know nothing until you get your score report. I ended up doing ridiculously well and I felt like crap after the test too. Thinking back on minstakes does you no good. Enjoy the fact that you're done and party it up tonight; don't stress about score until you get your score report.
R_C_
ps- congrats to all who are done!

Members don't see this ad.

R_C_Hutchinson said:
you know nothing until you get your score report. I ended up doing ridiculously well and I felt like crap after the test too. Thinking back on minstakes does you no good. Enjoy the fact that you're done and party it up tonight; don't stress about score until you get your score report.
R_C_
ps- congrats to all who are done!

I think you got a 43. If I was going to get a 43 I wouldbe feeling better because 30 would be reachable. Now I am praying for a 30! :( . All I can dream of now is August.

To everybody, get used to kap PS cos you never know the demand of rigorous calculations by AAMC-->bloody liars, they claim they test on conceptual questions :mad:.

Going to party soon, and despite not being legal I will down my sorrows in Smirnoff Ice.

Amen, amen, amen. I know you've all heard this eighty billion times, but many of you WILL be pleasantly surprised.

Also, be glad you got a hard test form (easy test forms tend to get you screwed).

Boy, the wait sure is a b*tch, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
After attemptening the BS for about 30 min.... I almost voided my test .. but then I went to the end of the test and started from there..... i had no idea where they were pulling most of the stuff out of ....... I am sooooooooo frustrated right now ....... none of the AAMC tests or kaplan tests prepared me for this onslought :mad:

I am not going to think about it anymore ....... I was so happy after the PS and by the time I came out of the center, my shoulder were stooping so low, my fingers were almost touching the ground ............. :confused:

I am praying like NUEL ........ Oh MCAT GODS..... why did thy forsake us

do not fret after you take the test, just forget about it till you get your scores. i cried after the BS section when i took the test in 02 (yeah whatever im weak--i couldnt bear thinking that i'd have to take the test again). i literally guessed on so many of the bio questions. kaplan was so much easier and different than the bio on my section.

when i got my scores, my highest out of all 3 was bio (12). and im no genius, they really do curve bio alot.

dont think about it!! you dont want that feeling to persist.

have fun tonight if you can ... and just keep busy till the scores come out.

p.s. to the poster who posted above me, please read this!! :)

You may hear this tons of times, everyone, but a hard test is a GOOD THING! Everyone in here is coming out of BS thinking it was godawful (so am I...) but that's the point...AAMC must have figured that everyone was scoring too well on it and made it harder. They do that, evilish corporation that they are. That's why the order is the way it is...they specifically placed VR so that it would be harder on every test taker just by timing. Why? So they could separate out the top of the curve better. :smuggrin:

kiki the alto said:
You may hear this tons of times, everyone, but a hard test is a GOOD THING! Everyone in here is coming out of BS thinking it was godawful (so am I...) but that's the point...AAMC must have figured that everyone was scoring too well on it and made it harder. They do that, evilish corporation that they are. That's why the order is the way it is...they specifically placed VR so that it would be harder on every test taker just by timing. Why? So they could separate out the top of the curve better. :smuggrin:

Oh man, I thought my PS and BS sections were pretty easy...I'm gonna get a crappy ass curve.

blz said:
Oh man, I thought my PS and BS sections were pretty easy...I'm gonna get a crappy ass curve.

I think that I had the same forms as you but I think I might have made BS harder than it was ..... it seemed pretty hard to me at 4:30 PM .... I had to reread the first passage over and over and could not even think what they were asking in those first two questions ...... may be I just weaved my own entangling web.........