To coupled, married, or engaged SDNers: I’ve got to make it work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingspirit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

thread was deleted due to inconsiderate posts

Members don't see this ad.

fightingspirit said:
I guess it is true when they say “when it rains, it pours”. Not only was I accepted to my top choice d-school, but something beautiful happened to me 5 weeks ago: I met someone special. We are having the most memorable dates. We are all over each other and it is one of these very rare situations in which both parties like one another to the same extent. Needless to say, this is great and I am now very happy. We have not used the L word to label our feelings but that is the direction in which our hearts are heading.

Here is the bad part: I AM GOING TO FREAKIN DENTAL SCHOOL and I want to keep the specialty option open, which entails KICKIN’ MAJOR BUT-T IN CLASSES and BOARDS. This means I am going to have to study over the weekends and perhaps go to the lab on these days.

So my question goes for those who are coupled and are excelling now, as d-school students trying to keep the specialty option open, and those who are in specialties like OMFS after having excelled in d-school. So guys,

Do you currently have a lover, spouse, bf, gf, or partner while at d-school? And for OMFS peeps, did you have a mate while you attended d-school? How did you make it work (set up time to make love, dine out, go to the movies, and have pillow conversations…etc)? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Any feedback in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Im seriously holding back the urge to let loose a flurry of rips but I will use the ultimate in self restraint and say only: get a grip.

And now welcome, to the SDN iVillage...

This HAS to be a troll.

I CALL SHENANIGANS.

Members don't see this ad :)
aphistis said:

gee Bill, i have you to thank for LADOC's feedback, or lack thereof!!!

fightingspirit said:
gee Bill, i have you to thank for LADOC's feedback, or lack thereof!!!

COME ON dude.

I have a brother who is an OMFS, he has yet to call me and ask "LADOC, how do you do your job and still find the time for getting BJs?"

You cant be serious....if you are, god help you.

LADoc00 said:
COME ON dude.

I have a brother who is an OMFS, he has yet to call me and ask "LADOC, how do you do your job and still find the time for getting BJs?"

You cant be serious....if you are, god help you.

you're not making sense in your posts. why do you equate a real relationship with a BJ? ...i am sorry that for you, it's all about BJs....

listen, i am askin about making time for a partner for things other than sex....it is not my problem that you do not understand that.

having said that, i am going to delete the thread because i can see where this is going.

fightingspirit said:
you're not making sense in your posts. why do you equate a real relationship with a BJ? ...i am sorry that for you, it's all about BJs....

listen, i am askin about making time for a partner for things other than sex....it is not my problem that you do not understand that.

having said that, i am going to delete the thread because i can see where this is going.

Dude, reread your post, "time for making love...pillow" sound familiar. Stop and think for a minute, you are in DENTAL school FFS, you will never have more time for a relationship in your life. Enjoy it and stop whining.

PS-Ahhhhhhhhh, you feelin sad. gosh shucks, maybe I shouldve posted something more supportive like "Golly gee, you sound like such a swell guy, Im sure she will understand your time constraints."

PS2-I already reposted your quote, no point in trying to delete the evidence.

LADoc00 said:
Dude, reread your post, "time for making love...pillow" sound familiar. Stop and think for a minute, you are in DENTAL school FFS, you will never have more time for a relationship in your life. Enjoy it and stop whining.

PS-Ahhhhhhhhh, you feelin sad. gosh shucks, maybe I shouldve posted something more supportive like "Golly gee, you sound like such a swell guy, Im sure she will understand your time constraints."

this time it's not non-sensical. it is lame...

set up time to make love

Dude I would be embarassed to have posted that...I may shoot my mouth off, but seriously, that is the epitome of non-sensical!

LADoc00 said:
Dude I would be embarassed to have posted that...I may shoot my mouth off, but seriously, that is the epitome of non-sensical!

i am not surprised....for you, it is non-sensical because you think that making love is a half-hour romp or a BJ i guess.

listen, all i am saying is that when you are seriously envolved with someone, you dont just wanna meet, get it on and then leave. i used the expression making love because i was referring to real attention and a real connection...whatever, .....it is unfortunate that i have to explain. i thought this was going to be a good thread that some would identify with. you turned it into a pointless exchange between just the two of us....

fightingspirit said:
i am not surprised....for you, it is non-sensical because you think that making love is a half-hour romp or a BJ i guess.

Dear Sensei,

Oh master of the 4 hour/night bang-a-thons (leaving one unable to study), may I study your technique?

~Student
officialsite.jpg

LADoc00 said:
Dear Sensi,

Oh master of the 4 hour/night bang-a-thons (leaving one unable to study), may I study your technique?

~Student

sorry but can't spill my secrets :laugh: :D

fightingspirit said:
sorry but can't spill my secrets :laugh: :D

Hmmm starting to suspect you *may* be a virgin tho....do your supposed girlfriend's breasts feel like "bags of sand"?

LADoc00 said:
do your supposed girlfriend's breasts feel like "bags of sand"?

no they dont. do your gfriend's breasts feel that way?

Get AIDS and die fightingspirit

tx oms said:
Get AIDS and die fightingspirit

Seems like a harsh response. SEE! I was kind and supportive by comparison to some of the opinions out there.

LADoc00 said:
Seems like a harsh response. SEE! I was kind and supportive by comparison to some of the opinions out there.

i agree ....i totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.