Tips for Biochem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biofilm preventer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am graduating in june and matriculating after this semster to dental school. However, i still have biochemistry left and am a little concerned about it.

i have forgotten almost all of my organic and inorganic chemistry as i have taken my dat around a year ago and havent taken any science classes since.

Any tips to do well on biochem? resources, books, websites.. etc..

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The powerpoint slides will be sufficient. You will end up overstudying or focusing on the wrong details if you use anything else. Relax. You'll do fine.

Review the powerpoint slides. Do questions from the book. I had to retake biochem because I neglected to do the questions in the book and practice. Good luck to you!

I am graduating in june and matriculating after this semster to dental school. However, i still have biochemistry left and am a little concerned about it.

i have forgotten almost all of my organic and inorganic chemistry as i have taken my dat around a year ago and havent taken any science classes since.

Any tips to do well on biochem? resources, books, websites.. etc..

My biochem professor recommended a quick paperback called “pushing electrons” for that exact issue. I am in the same boat. I got it yesterday and it says it should only take about 16 hrs to finish. It is a nice little refresher on basic topics for your biochem background. You can get it for between $7-25 depending where you buy it. I’m hoping it’s going to help me.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN