time you failed (non-academic)secondary essay topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1058524

I've had multiple mistakes (failure) at the current job as a nurse but Im worried it might sounds redundant (I wrote what I learned in nursing in PS and other secondaries)

Any advice? Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be wise to find more recent challenges for your secondary essay. The usual advice is to leave high school experiences in the past with exceptions for major loss, illness, traumatic experience, etc. I personally like the idea of using nursing since the work is much higher stakes than a high school sport. Unless you already elaborated on this specific topic in your PS, I lean towards that.

Reactions: 1 user
I think it would be wise to find more recent challenges for your secondary essay. The usual advice is to leave high school experiences in the past with exceptions for major loss, illness, traumatic experience, etc. I personally like the idea of using nursing since the work is much higher stakes than a high school sport. Unless you already elaborated on this specific topic in your PS, I lean towards that.
Agree 100% with my young colleague