Time management?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nae614

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

So I've been told by a lot of students that one thing u need to have in pharm school is good time management skills.....they say its all about managing ur time well, and u should be able to have a life outside of school.

I'm not that great w/managing my time and wondering if the current students have any tips??

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am not a pharmacy student, but I have some tips that have worked well for me through undergrad.
1. Organization. Buy a USB flash drive, and make folders for every class and lab that you have, save every single file you think you might need for that class, I used to forget to bring articles, worksheets, lab procedures, etc.. all the time. Not now.
2. Use your school agenda, or buy a nice one, and plan every day for weeks ahead. If you know you have a test in three week, go ahead and put it on your schedule. Have an assignment due Monday? Put that down in BOLD on the weekend before. I find it easier to get things done, if you know that you have a space alloted for them.
3. Burn all tvs and x-boxs within a square mile radius.

These are a couple of things that seem to work for me.

Once we're in pharmacy school. There is nothing we can do with time management. Also, it depends on what school u're attending. Hard school = work hard ...easy = relax :D