Time for Round 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeuroDocDO

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe it's time for COMLEX/USMLE again. Finally the last step, but how to find the motivation to study for this monster. I have a couple of months left before I take COMLEX 3 and USMLE 3 and it feels like it is going to be a lot of pain to study for it and do the internship. Need to find the fuel and the motivation to get through this last hurdle. What to do?:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I'm studying for COMLEX 3 too. I take mine the first week in April. I finished B&W and am using COMBANK for questions. Can't wait until this thing is over. I did well on the first two so hopefully I'll nail this one too. So when are you taking your test?

why are you taking both comlex AND usmle step 3? You only need one to be licensed as a D.O. ... I wouldn't waste the money on the usmle if I were you. Take your comlex and run!

Actually, it depends on specialty. Certain programs in certain fields won't even consider COMLEX and have no idea how to interpret the score. Doing well on both exams can only help you and if you bomb USMLE, you don't have to report it. Can't hurt to take the exam if you have the gusto to do it.

Hey,

I'm studying for COMLEX 3 too. I take mine the first week in April. I finished B&W and am using COMBANK for questions. Can't wait until this thing is over. I did well on the first two so hopefully I'll nail this one too. So when are you taking your test?
How is it that you were studying for COMLEX 3 here and mention COMBANK and you say you were studying for COMLEX 2 the same day on this thread and mention COMBANK? And yet in old posts, you mention you're PGY-3 at West Penn anesthesia like the founder of COMBANK? Please don't use SDN to self promote your company. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=6178773#post6178773