Thoughts on my RC score!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdf1365

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!
I just finished up the DAT today!!! definitely couldn't be more relieved to be done with it, but I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on my RC score

Bio: 19
GC: 22
OC: 26
PAT:25
RC: 19
QR:21
TS: 22
AA: 21
I know a 19 is considered the average for acceptance or close to it at least, but I have also heard that a 19 in RC is considered low and that it is heavily weighted by dental schools. So I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on that and if it'll be a issue.
My GPA is a 3.7
Science GPA is a 3.5
and I'm a Junior in college.

Also, if anyone has any question for preparing for the DAT I'd be happy to answer them on here or in a personal message :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everybody!
I just finished up the DAT today!!! definitely couldn't be more relieved to be done with it, but I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on my RC score

I know a 19 is considered the average for acceptance or close to it at least, but I have also heard that a 19 in RC is considered low and that it is heavily weighted by dental schools. So I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on that and if it'll be a issue.
My GPA is a 3.7
Science GPA is a 3.5

Also, if anyone has any question for preparing for the DAT I'd be happy to answer them on here or in a personal message :)
Congratulations!!
Hi Everybody!

My GPA is a 3.7
Science GPA is a 3.5

Congratulations! Very nice scores, love the 22TS and AA21...That should get you interviews at many schools. You should be very proud of these scores.

Nancy