Thoughts on JHU Carey School of Business?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RhinB

PGY3
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Could I get a read on what people think of Johns Hopkins' school of business? Carey?

It's a relatively new school I know, and I also know JHU is just a great place so it should be a good program. But how do other people in the Business world view graduates of the program who do the MD/MBA option?

Will it help in pursuing some sort of career into business admin in healthcare? How are the connections you make? The sources available?

Let me know!
Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All,

Could I get a read on what people think of Johns Hopkins' school of business? Carey?

It's a relatively new school I know, and I also know JHU is just a great place so it should be a good program. But how do other people in the Business world view graduates of the program who do the MD/MBA option?

Will it help in pursuing some sort of career into business admin in healthcare? How are the connections you make? The sources available?

Let me know!
Thanks,
You can certainly do better. JHU has a great rep in medicine and no rep in business. Grab your MD and perhaps some of the leading on-line MBA programs would be the way to go. Look into UNC, Duke and Indiana's programs. They have a solid business reputation and offer flexibility.