Those who interviewed at ICO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fluffinski08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone stayed at the Residential Complex. Was it nice? Would you recommend it? Is it like a dorm? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I stayed in the RC for my interview. I got there at like 4, a girl showed me around the dorm then left me. So I had all night to do nothing with no internet access. I would stay there for sure since its free, just bring something to do and maybe dont show up so early. I ended up ordering food in and going to bed really early, but it was very convenient.

Hey..i saw u there..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey..i saw u there..

for the people who have already interviewed @ ICO...
was there anything missing in your application when they decided to give you the interview?

2. did they tell you anything yet about their decision, and how long after all of the pieces of your application were complete did you get a interview???

3. how did the interview go?
4. Did you have to write an essay during the interview?

thanks so much.

Its gonna take awhile still I would say..especially since you just submitted your application. I submitted mine about a week after august 1st and when I called the other day they had not reviewed mine yet. Its a longgg wait of torture!

Yes....the RC is pretty much like a dorm.
Ummm....there is internet access (Wi-Fi)...but the wireless is for the students living here (i.e. ID number and password protected)...however, we also have land line access.....so if your planning on staying for the interview and want to cruise the net, just bring along one of those connections for land line capability....

Feel free to ask any other questions if needed..

How quickly does ICO inform interviewees of the acceptance?? I'm hoping it doesn't take any more than a week...

How quickly does ICO inform interviewees of the acceptance?? I'm hoping it doesn't take any more than a week...

They said they were not going to be reviewing the files until the second week in October, so it will be a while.