This site cheat you money---becareful

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skylite

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Becareful of this site www.nbdereview.com...Don't send in the money...they will not send you the product of board review. Will try to report to BBB....

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry you got cheated, but that site doesn't exactly look kosher to me. The website looks like it was designed by Dr. Frankenstein.

You know, I'm sorry you got cheated, but I simply must post this again:

ALL you need to do well on the NBDE I are a couple of time-tested study aids: - Dental Decks
- old released exams
- Kaplan book/First Aid for USMLE (use these if you feel you need additional help)

That's it! All these other websites MAY have legit products, but they aren't well-known. Stick with the good stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, but what about us upcoming Freshman. Aren't they gonna change the format of NBDE I. Looks like we are gonna be guinnea pigs with no material to study from (refering to old exams) :(

The content is the same for the most part, the change will be in the way the questions are asked. You'll probably have to rely more heavily on First-Aid for the USMLE than prior students have.

But still, untested internet web sites aren't going to help you. ANYBODY can make a website. ANYBODY can accept PayPal payments. That doesn't mean they even have a product to offer.

Buyer beware.

And Critter, schools will be aware of any NBDE changes and prep you accordingly. Don't stress about the format change.

BTW, the original poster and the former Toymed are one and the same. Posted by Toymed on DentalTown: "This site is fake--www.nbdereview.com...Please do not send in your payment.* They don't have the unreleased board examination.* It is a trick.* I will report this to the BBB"

Same message. Oh well.