This AAMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's taking me forever and everytime I start to do some part of it I always end up leaving it in the middle. Are any of you done or close to done at this point?

Members don't see this ad.

i feel your pain. i guess i'm kinda far along--all i need to do now is designate schools (which will take me about 20 minutes, once i get my MCAT score) and enter my classes/gpa which i'll do the day i get i my transcript ~june 16. shouldn't take more than a day. the other crap is done (personal statement, EC's, etc.).

like all things, this too shall pass.

Yeah...I'm starting and stopping as well.
I've done all my desired schools (20-25, I think) and when the MKitty becomes available, I'll delete those that I have no hope of getting into. My EC's are done, and so is adding in all my coursework. My PS is done but in review (Daddy is an English professor - hooray!).
Stick with it...

dc

I'm done. Transcripts received by AAMCAS. Just waiting for them to open the flood gate. I've got 9 colleges who sent transcripts Hardest part was entering all of the coursework (what a pain learning I put all of the S1 data was in the wrong year- delete and start over!) PS was tough, revised at least twenty times, but finally happy with it.

Hang is there. Good luck

:)