ThinkMCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FFH

(Maybe) Certified Therapy Dog
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took it at the later half of my MCAT preparation. Really helpful to nail down some of the most tricky parts of this texts. I believe it helped with stabilizing my science section scores at 14-15.

Pros
Excellent excellent instructor.
Super involved learning environment. Raw and sharp jokes that help to leave a better impression of the content that was being taught.
Pay as your go. Each class was cheap ($25/$30 online/in person and monthly pass available). Can be taken online or in person.
Flexible schedule. Easy to mix and match.
He claimed that he had legally purchased genuine AAMC questions for both new and old MCAT and that he's the only one so far who have them other than AAMC.*
Offer a variety of good advices related to the application process. I benefited a lot from some of his advices.

Cons:
Not a lot of handholding to cover the less interesting details. He's class is for the harder concepts.

*Whether this is the case needs to be verified. Since when I left the class before the Q bank was made available.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: