Think Happy Thoughts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DreamLover

Bored Certified
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so since we're T-minus 13.8 hrs from knowing "if" we matched I just wanted to say that I'm sending happy thoughts to everyone and I wish you all the :luck: best :luck: with tomorrow's and Thursday's news!!!!

Now if only that would help me sleep easier tonight...:sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you!!! you too!!

The anxiety is starting to build up pretty fast!!! WOW

Geez...I was feeling pretty good and relaxed earlier today. Now, the sphincters are tight, the stomach it turning, and sleep is only a "dream" at this point.

Blessings and luck to everyone!!

Geez...I was feeling pretty good and relaxed earlier today. Now, the sphincters are tight, the stomach it turning, and sleep is only a "dream" at this point.

Blessings and luck to everyone!!

... and I thought I was the only one feeling crappy.

Good luck to us all

Good luck all...

T minus 8 hours.

Despite the ambien I took a while back....I am still awake. This sucks.

Well, T minus 5 hours.

Maybe I'll get sleep after that.

Good luck
Bonne chance
Buena Suerte
In bocca al lupo
ganbatte kudasai
may the force be with you
live long and prosper
ect, ect, in all languages/cultures to all!

the nausea feeling is hitting very hard this morning!!! LOL.

Good luck to everyone!!!

12 minutes and counting....stomach upset....

This is probably going to be terribly anti-climactic...at least I hope so!:rolleyes:

T-minus 10 minutes and counting;

Good luck, Gang!

just got the email. i did not expect the title to be "did i match."

Come on there is only 8 minutes left...can't they post it just a tad early for those of us with absolutely no patience.....uggg

Good Luck to everyone!

4 minutes left.....

I think my troponin is positive

Got the e-mail.

NRMP Staff <[email protected]>
to me

4:50 pm (5 minutes ago)
Congratulations! You have matched.

Check the Match Site at https://services.nrmp.org/r3/ on Thursday, March 15, 2007, at 1:00 PM eastern time to find out where you matched. Because you are matched, you do not have access to any information about unfilled programs.

Now, I have to learn to wait until Thursday.

Good luck to all.

just got the email. i did not expect the title to be "did i match."

You got it already????? Don't keep us in suspense

Match Results: Congratulations, you have matched!

No email yet but this at exactally 11am central time on their website....

Yay! Matched!:D Now just gotta wait until Thursday to find out where!

You got it already????? Don't keep us in suspense

yeah i have no idea why i got it that early. it was sent at 11:50 am. strange. i did match though (i had less suspense than others because it was only for a prelim/trans spot for me..i already matched in ophtho in jan).

good luck to all.

No email yet, and the website isn't responding because all you bastards simultaneously are logging on to it and getting through.

My head asplode.

Edit: Finally got through. Fully matched. Woo hoo!

I matched also...

Congrats All

Congrats all! I just checked.

Congratulations for those who have matched. It's not for me, it's my SO .. I have all the phones in front of me... it has not ring yet.... I am scared ????

anyone else finding the site down and no email yet? its 12:00 central time, 1:00 eastern... I love the SDN clock (8:10!) nevermind... just logged in and goin' some-a-wheres...

I have not recieved an email yet......... aaaggghhhhh

Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:50 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Did I Match?

Congratulations! You have matched.

crap...did not match

ok...upon edit i realize that my husband put our clocks ahead two hours after our electricity went out overnight in storms in TX. sorry Cox- you speak true. Further proof match has made both of us INSANE.

What is it about this whole damn process that is so nerve racking. I was sitting here waiting for the email and actually started to think "what if I didn't match". I haven't had a doubt the whole freaking time but an email being 2 minutes late now makes me sweat. Unreal.

Just got the wonderful news. Matched for both Neuro and Medicine, just don't know where and can't wait to find out on thursday. Goodluck to everyone. At least half the battle is over.

how do you know if you matched in both residency and prelim/transitional? mine just said "you matched" but doesn't specify.

how do you know if you matched in both residency and prelim/transitional? mine just said "you matched" but doesn't specify.

If it says you matched then you are fully matched. If you hadn't matched at either the prelim or the advanced program, the email would have said so! Congrats!

Thanks very much for the think happy thoughts forum ... She has matched ... :laugh: I don't have to connect the fax machine... haha...

If you didn't match to your prelim or advanced program (one or both) you would get an email to that effect (i.e you have matched for an advanced spot, but you have not matched for a prelim spot). Congrats. It was so good not to have another black monday today (one is enough for a thousand lifetimes, had to take some compazine this morning before going to the OR)

What does "troll" mean?

;)

troll.jpg

Doowai....Sorry to hear that. There are two spots open in the South. Good luck tomorrow.

Oh...so its a "kick a guy when he is down" sort of thing. Well, looking to return the favor some day

Not trying to kick you when you're down. I just thought the flat out "didn't match" all by it's lonesome looked a little fishy and you were joking around. I'm sorry you didn't match.

's at the end of DYNX btw it's the details that matter.