Things to do/buy before going to college?

R2ski2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a senior in high school this year and will be graduating in June. As a pre-med student, what are some things I should do and/or buy before going to college? I saw someone else post about computers, and I have a similar question: do I need a nice touch screen computer with one of those pens to take electronic notes? I have a really heavy and bulky laptop right now and will definitely need a new one. If there are other things I should do/buy before going to college let me know! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't suggest investing in a touch screen computer unless you enjoy utilizing those type offunctions. Many students just use notebook journals for their courses and do just fine. However, I would suggest having a laptop with decent RAM so it can run well while multitasking if you invest in a new laptop. In the end, there isn't a checklist of essential things you need as a pre-med students besides your course materials, but some people may have some other ideas of other tools they used to help them while studying. You'll find out along the way what works for you and your studying habits as well.

@JR_ski

Members don't see this ad :)