Things I've learned in vet school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Today I learned that adrenal gland issues can cause masculinization of a woman--emphasized with a big screen full color power point of an enlarged clitoris.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, that's the ticket! Cause when I think of bling, I think of DNA methylation. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
First day, can't remember which class it was (therio or histo) Prof says "if you only remember one thing from this class, remember this: If they're corny then she's horny" regarding K9 vag cytology

I learned to parallel park in a space that was only two inches longer than my car.

:laugh: EXCELLENT! A life skill indeed!

What I have learned so far:

In histology, the way to tell the ductus deferens from the epididymis is that the epididymis "is the dirty dirty epididymis" (spoken with sexual connotation) because it has sperm in its lumen.

Sorry, I'm not in school yet, but I just had to add....
The epididymis is the male brain (sorry guys) ...no, seriously take a look at one..looks just like a little brain! A gem of knowledge I learned from the equine vet I work for.;)

The way to remember parasympathetic vs sympathetic in erection & ejaculation is that: "Ejaculation is an always an emergency situation. Therefore its sympathetic."

The way to remember parasympathetic vs sympathetic in erection & ejaculation is that: "Ejaculation is an always an emergency situation. Therefore its sympathetic."

Point and Shoot. (erection is parasympathetic, ejaculation is sympathetic) :)

Today I learned that adrenal gland issues can cause masculinization of a woman--emphasized with a big screen full color power point of an enlarged clitoris.

I learned the exact same thing today in Repro Pathology:D with regards to intersexes. Except it was a huge, taking-up-the-entire -front-wall-of-the-lecture-hall cow clitoris :eek: