Theranos/Elizabeth Holmes exposed in upcoming HBO documentary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coroner

Peace Sells...but who's buying?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
From the Academy Award winning director that made 'Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room' (a solid watch which I recommend) and 'Scientology: Going Clear and the Prison of Belief', exposes the company and CEO who many thought was going to be the next "Steve Jobs". HBO usually does a top notch job producing these kind of shows, and this should be a very interesting watch to see how this all played out.

Premieres on Monday, March 18, 9pm EST.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Now that they have been revealed as a fraud (by a real news source Wall St Journal) everyone is piling on. Too bad the press had no clue how to ask tough questions or investigate initially. What/who are is going to be exposed? The wanting to take down the board? Walgreens?

Last edited:
From the Academy Award winning director that made 'Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room' (a solid watch which I recommend) and 'Scientology: Going Clear and the Prison of Belief', exposes the company and CEO who many thought was going to be the next "Steve Jobs". HBO usually does a top notch job producing these kind of shows, and this should be a very interesting watch to see how this all played out.

Premieres on Monday, March 18, 9pm EST.

She had her chance. I told her. When she had her money, passport and was sans inditement she should have disappeared. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Members don't see this ad :)
She had her chance. I told her. When she had her money, passport and was sans inditement she should have disappeared. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Maybe she was so hopped up on DMT and ayahuasca trying to commune with alien life forms in the 7th dimension (according to Alex Jones, this is what everyone does in Silicon Valley) that she felt like she was the victim.

It will be interesting to see how this saga plays out and what becomes of her life. I expect nothing less than for her to be put away for 20 years; however, I somehow doubt she will get the book thrown at her.

Appropriate sentence : ANY blood test she needs for the rest of her life must be collected in a nanotainer and run in a current edison. Troponins and all.