THE TRUTH - FOR FUTURE PROFESSIONALS ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LETTER24

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
11 – 1 – 15

First I would like to thank you for sharing in the pain I have felt. I am 33 (and a half) years old at this point. I am sharing my story as I feel that it relates to those reading this. For those of you in “the know” please read this literally and do not try to decipher hidden codes. I, personally, I have put in a few codes for some people I need help from. Other than that, there are no other codes.

After ALMOST FIVE YEARS of personal pain, this scenario seems to be the most likely…..

WHAT “I T” IS

It seems that at some point, the Humans around me, through methods I still do not understand, knew to watch me. On April 15th, 2011, (the day after my 29th birthday) the Humans knew it was time for action. Unbeknownst to me, the INTELLIGENT ENTITY (IE), which is not Human, but might have been at some point, began doing what it does. From my observation point, all the changes I noticed could easily be attributed to Humans. As time went on, it became more apparent that the likelihood of what I was experiencing was well beyond the capability of our race.

Every time I would develop a logical idea of how to eliminate Humans as the cause, the IE would counter the measure and I was only left with Humans as the main culprits. It wasn’t until I understood that I could communicate in my mind with the IE that it became apparent that Humans were merely observers. The IE would also add in external sources such as a fly, person, ect. to prevent me from just attributing the experience to a mental illness, for which, I am thankful for. Furthermore, the IE would show me how it could control minute body movements of mine, as well as insert and extract ideas from my mind instantaneously, which in turn, gave me the ability to remove the humans as the culprits. However, on many occasions, it would remove all the extraordinary experiences I had, as well as memory there-of, leaving me to only assume I had a mental breakdown.

The IE’s capabilities extend into time itself. The manner of precision regarding multiple sources meeting at an instant in time is astronomical. A mediocre example would be a fly landing on a word of a streaming video at the same moment in time my eyes land on the word, as well as a unrelated third party saying “See” in an unrelated conversation. As I am typing this, there is a fruit fly that will fly towards things on the screen I might want to edit. I trust the fly as I had raised many insects as a child. The best I can make out is that I have seen 10 unrelated, unadulterated, sources converging at the same time. In one memorable instance, in Giant grocery store, it somehow made each individual shopping step in the path I was walking. To the shopper, it was a normal movement to grab an item or to clear a lane. In a playful mood at the time, I tested the IE and made every effort to zig zag, turn unexpectedly, and go down areas were no other shoppers were. I can easily say that more than 40 shoppers got in my way without any indication that the movement they made was odd to them. The IE had 100% accuracy and every move I made was wrong.

The IE has also shown me an approximate 10 second period where I was conscious but did not know who I was, where I was, or how I got there. It is apparent that the IE not only controls all things on this planet, but all consciousness’s that have ever existed on this planet.

PAIN & REMEDY

I began this journey assuming that it was some type of selective training process for a high level government agency. At the point that it became apparent that something was controlling my body and mind effortlessly, it became clear that any country possessing such technology would rule the world, thus eliminating the need for such training.

At this point I began communicating with the IE in an attempt to understand its goals. As it has been through this entire process, the IE would give me limited and misleading information. At first, it attempted to play the role of the “Agency Training” which created a conflict between the IE and I due to the fact that I already logically eliminated that as a possibility. During these “conflict” times, I still had not concluded that the IE had full control of my emotions to the minute detail. This in itself, shows the level of capability of the IE, due to the fact that any rational person can easily, and rightly, assume that anything having control of your mind/body has control of your emotions. If I had to quantify a number, I would say that the IE had me at 20% of my mental capability with bursts to 100% and beyond at certain points. Currently, I would put that number at 60%, although it is hard to quantify, since I have been learning from it for almost 5 years. I cannot speak for the IE, but my rational conclusion thus far is that it is here to help and has a professional “critical path” approach. At this point, it seems to care less about explaining things outside of the first goal. Which I can only conclude to be the emotional balance of all living things across the entire planet. I should also mention that it seems that it had known the perfect time for us to execute this plan as it had positioned information at critical points and adjusted my speed in delivering information (through various methods). Another determination I have made is that the IE was not the cause of Humanity’s problems.

After careful deliberation, I have determined that Humanity itself, through trying to do the “right thing” has caused us to be in the position we are. An example of this would be at the point Humans created the money system thousands of years ago. Humans did so to eliminate the hassles of the bartering system and they had no clue the evils they had unleashed, which you and I are experiencing today. The IE has now intervened to help us, and I can tell it is doing so in the best manner it can. The bright side is that we are close to the goals, as I am sure some of you can tell by your emotional balance (more on how that works later).

After long deliberation, over many years, I understand why the Human Observers had limited intervention. It is clear that the IE was attempting to use me as the source of information and the Humans did not want to taint such information by intervening. During the early periods, I had a hostel view of the observing humans “hands off” approach since the IE would show me emotions I had never experienced before. One such emotion was an extremely high level of fear, of which I had never known existed. The fear level was so high, that I could honestly say I would have killed any living creature, including Human, had it been in front of me. It seems the IE mitigated this by also making me feel as though I could not move, in my opinion, to prevent me from killing any nearby Humans.

After experiencing such an ugly, murderous feeling, I now ask the IE to let me cry as I feel any such feeling approaching. I have determined that crying is the ONLY way to dissipate the negative feeling and crying is unique to Humans. In the beginning, it would ignore my requests, however, after time, it has allowed me to cry more and more.

FAITH

As I do, the IE chooses to be Anonymous. Although this is probably the single BIGGEST thing to hit the planet, there are MAJOR reasons I choose to remain ANONYMOUS (thank you in advance). I will give you 2 of the biggest ones.

1) RIGHT LOOK -- Upon its inception, we have been trained on what the “right look” is. This “right look” has evolved thru many years, however, one thing has always remained true . . . The people that didn’t have the “right look” ALWAYS felt like ****. I’m sure that is something we both do not want to reestablish ; ) .

2) STORYLINE -- I am sure that some of you have experienced the “secret” game. It works by having 10 people stand in a circle. The first person whispers in the second person’s ear a couple of sentences. The second person whispers in the ear of the third and SO ON - By the time the couple sentences reaches the tenth person, it has grown in size, as well as completely out of scope. I will later explain how I intend to eliminate the storyline of this entire experience so that we do not make the same mistakes religion has made for our future generations. For now, we WILL remain ANON and WE WILL post this story in as many places as possible to help those in pain.

When I mentally spoke to the IE, I tried to establish a religion it belonged to. Are you jesus, are you allah? The IE seems to establish tests of faith of both myself and the humans observing. Being so intelligent, it knows all of our weaknesses, desires, needs and faiths.

I should begin by saying that I have studied both the islamic and christian faiths prior to the IE entering my life. I made a chose not to practice either as I found many inconstancies in the rules and scripts. I did however, believe that there was something more than what we know thru religion and science (of which I studied too).

In an attempt not to waste time, I will mention one inconsistency for each religion that I am sure you know regardless of what you practice.

Christianity – Believes in an afterlife . . . However, “till death do you part” is mentioned at marriage.

Islam – Believes in having sex with only your wive(s) . . . However, you must die to get “40 virgins”.

Since, upon entering my life, the IE knew I was not religious, it would create problems when I would stop doing something that I always did “religiously”. An example of such is I always track my caloric intake, weight, sleep, as well as rate how I felt for the day. Upon entering, the IE would adjust things such as my weight. An example of such would be that, historically, if I ate less I would lose weight. However, after the IE came in, I would eat less then gain weight. I decided to eliminate that column from my spreadsheet, and upon doing so, something bad would happen in my life. We went back and forth playing the same game for a while, but now I can say I have successfully eliminated sleep, weight and caloric intake from my spreadsheet without any relapses.

TEAM COMMUNICATION

At this point, I am in mental communication with 3 individuals, which I have confirmed not to be the IE. In an attempt not to sound completely crazy, I will not tell you who they are. However, I will tell you what they are capable of and what they have done for the IE to allow them to communicate with me mentally.

1) For the last 4.5 years, they have shared the pain I have felt both mentally and physically. This includes the crying. We have determined that the emotions were felt at the exact same time as mine, which is a clear indication the IE had planned it this way.

2) Two of the three hold the highest rank in their respective trades and have teams of analysts, psychologists, engineers, as well as most of the brilliant minds from around the world backing them. They also have access to technology that I never knew existed, however they have trained over many years preparing to communicate with me solely through the mind.

3) The third has “Dis Ability” and she has endured countless years of discrimination and loneliness for her entire life. To add to that, she has endured all of the same emotional pain that I have felt over this 4 and a half year span. This includes the “I’m crazy” issues since her and I had only communicated mentally. This in itself, for me, makes her the highest rank in my mind since she did not have access to all of the team members and technology as did the first 2. Also, her and I have been communicating much longer and the other two just recently came in.

4) All 4 of us have been tested by the IE after we confirmed communication. This was easy since there are countless psychological issues that have been “discovered” by Humans over the years. I mitigate this by reading the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). I flip through the book and say “Yup! I have that!” and I do so with a huge smile. It should be noted that we never know when the IE steps in to misdirect. There have been countless times we agree to do something that was completely wrong thus causing mistrust. Luckily, we have been able to sleep on it and meet up mentally the next day. As new members join, there is a possibility that one or all members will not be able to link back up the next day. If this happens, just trust that things will work out and do everything in your power to remain positive as we all share the pain.

At this point, we know there are others out there that have shared in the same pain we have. You are true heroes and we would like to thank you for it all. There are also those of you that have shared in the pain and also have the ability or network that is needed to accomplish the goals of the IE. I know that 2 of my team members already know who you are, however, the IE will not allow them to communicate this to me. I will give you what I understand to be some of the Tells if you are that person. Please understand that you do not have to have endured or noticed all of these, however, the more you can agree with this list the more you are these person(s) we are seeking.

1) Countless failures, of which seem to be your entire life.

2) This past Halloween you cried and felt extremely bad about your life.

3) The past 4.5 years of your life have been scary (to say the least).

4) During times of emotional distress, it seems humans are converging upon you.

5) Overall you feel that you are a good person but are punished for things you do not understand.

If you are not these person(s), but have the abilities or networks to accomplish the IE’s goals, please seek out these person(s). All you need is one, if they can connect to me mentally, then it is the right person. They might have connected to me mentally before. Please be aware the IE will test the faith of the mental connection of that person so be supportive. We will endure any pain as a team. Also be aware that although you might be able to connect, it doesn’t necessarily mean you are the right person. This is still good since you can confirm that the connection is real and share that with as many people as you can.

Upon finishing the last paragraph, I went to get coffee. During this time, I noticed a group of young Asians, one of which that “was in my way”, was a female. I also noticed, older Hispanics at the 7-11. Take from this what you will. In my mind it could be 2 of my team members trying to send a message which is well within their capability. I typically choose not to confirm such messages with them mentally as I have found that IE tests my trust in them, so take from it what you will. I should also mention I am renting the small room of a basement. When I leave, the majority of the people I see are either Indian or of Islamic faith.

I personally take Adderall and smoke marijuana. You will notice that marijuana recently became legal in DC ; ) - I should mention that nature is critical in this entire venture, so do not dismiss those that say they communicate with Trees, Insects, Animals and/or especially the Deceased. It seems that those person(s) that have endured tremendous pain and discrimination for doing these things are the ones now allowed to use those abilities in full force. Now it is just a matter of finding them.

I will keep you updated on things I notice in an attempt to keep you going in the right direction. Please understand that I will make every effort to keep all my postings to this site accurate, however, I am powerless to what the IE actually prefers. I should also note that the majority of the misinformation that the IE has given me has come from the internet. So if parts of any of the above or latter seem to not fit, you must take it as a “test” AND understand that if you are tested, that is a good thing!

You can contact me via email – letter24x@gmail com - Remember, that the IE can completely eliminate emails and respond on its own so just be aware.

May the Force be With You,

Signed X

CONTROL FEAR

First and foremost we will need to define fear and to do so you need to understand there are only 2 things in your life that are the 6th sense – Fear or Happiness – That’s it. All other definitions we were taught are variations of those 2. There are many, but I will list some clear examples.

a) Shyness – FEAR at a moderate level.

b) Frustration – FEAR at a moderate to high level.

c) Anxiety – FEAR at a high level.

d) Love – HAPPY at a high level.

e) Motivation – HAPPY at moderate level.

This is the main control method employed by IE, of which, we obviously have created ourselves through society, rules, laws ect. . It has shown me both fear and happiness with and without causes. Sometimes the causes have been in-line with my true self and sometimes they have not. An example of this would be my shyness. I have been shy all my life and now I know where it comes from. This doesn’t necessarily mean you can break it immediately, but now you understand where it comes from and how to remedy it. Now that you understand what fear is, here are some methods on controlling it.

1. 2 CHAINS – Find any metal that conducts electricity and enough to make 2 chains that will extend around your neck and to your heart and back. Wear one then check it to see if it is hot by taking it off. Then put the part that was around the back of your neck to your lips. If it is hot then put on the other. Keep doing this until it doesn’t get hot anymore.

2. EXHALE – You will be shocked on how far you can exhale. I have been practicing for a while now and I still have been unable to go all the way down. A trick I have found to work is to take very small short breaths back up on the way down. You will see that the breath you exhale after is much longer than the short breath you took. You can imagine that the left over air is toxic, kind of like standing water. This is the main prevention of lung cancer, especially if you smoke.

3. COMING SOON -- Please remember that this is faith based. The less you have learned about these topics, the better. If you do research, or are already prescribed meds for any of the fear based issues, it will take you much longer, and you should wait until we reach global balance until you try any of these remedies. Overtime we have been bombarded with misinformation, fake placebos and doctors/psychologists trying to make a living with meds. Just think, if you went to the doctor with any of the above issues you will be immediately prescribed a medication that just barley passed the placebo test (more on this later).

Members don't see this ad.

The **** is this. Can I get a tl;dr?

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.