The results are in. Post away!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EUA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll break the ice:

St. Joseph's Phoenix.

And you all.......?

Members don't see this ad.

Ack! Go to the other thread - the one with the misplaced preposition!

Oh yeah... congratulations!!

Members don't see this ad :)
geddy said:
Ack! Go to the other thread - the one with the misplaced preposition!

Touche, my friend.

Havarti666 said:
Touche, my friend.
Yeah, I loved your "reply" thread :) Actually, I find myself doing this in conversation sometimes. I remember asking someone in Boston "where do you live at?" before I corrected myself and repeated the question without the preposition.

geddy said:
Yeah, I loved your "reply" thread :) Actually, I find myself doing this in conversation sometimes. I remember asking someone in Boston "where do you live at?" before I corrected myself and repeated the question without the preposition.

What are we doing on this site at 6:47 a.m.? I don't know about you, but I'm a total loser.

Havarti666 said:
What are we doing on this site at 6:47 a.m.? I don't know about you, but I'm a total loser.
:laugh: :laugh: Can't sleep - I woke up with the first crack of light thinking of all the things I have to do to get the house ready to sell. So, did I start painting the basement? No, I logged on to SDN. Well, the computer is in the basement...

geddy said:
:laugh: :laugh: Can't sleep - I woke up with the first crack of light thinking of all the things I have to do to get the house ready to sell. So, did I start painting the basement? No, I logged on to SDN. Well, the computer is in the basement...

God, I know. Our class had a free boozefest from 4-7 yesterday, so it was an early night for bonzo, here. I am, however, all too familiar with that 20 minute span of time between 5 and 6 a.m. where SDN always seems to be down. Loser!

Havarti666 said:
God, I know. Our class had a free boozefest from 4-7 yesterday, so it was an early night for bonzo, here. I am, however, all too familiar with that 20 minute span of time between 5 and 6 a.m. where SDN always seems to be down. Loser!
Yeah, but AndyM was posting around 5ish this morning - he's in Vegas, so that's like 2 AM. I can just see him, getting up from the blackjack table. "Well, that was a crappy hand. Hey, I'll have another mimosa there, suiteheart. Nah, hold my spot here, I'll be right back - gotta go check the forum."

geddy said:
Yeah, but AndyM was posting around 5ish this morning - he's in Vegas, so that's like 2 AM. I can just see him, getting up from the blackjack table. "Well, that was a crappy hand. Hey, I'll have another mimosa there, suiteheart. Nah, hold my spot here, I'll be right back - gotta go check the forum."

Suiteheart? If there was only some way to make that Freudian.

At least I know that when Andy falls on the sidewalk in front of the Barbary Coast and fractures his skull that his head film will be read by my bro.

Shall we try and make this the dominant match-related thread?

Last edited:
geddy said:

Scene: Vegas, 4 a.m. Andy sits in a seedy strip club, bleary eyed.

Stripper: Lap dance, handsome?

Andy: I don't wanna feed grandma bacon while she's in the bathtub.

WTF are you all babbling about? :laugh:

Ahh...time to piss away another couple hundred dollars.

or piss on it