The Rcsi Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

capricorn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i'm forming a new thread and calling out to all the former or current students of RCSI to write a few words about their experience there in Ireland and what they plan to do after they graduate. also pls compare RCSI with the other four medschools in terms of its advantages and disadvantages....
it's really hard for us on this side of the world to make such a risky decision to come over to Ireland only to find that it was the wrong decision...

Members don't see this ad.

capricorn said:
hi,
i'm forming a new thread and calling out to all the former or current students of RCSI to write a few words about their experience there in Ireland and what they plan to do after they graduate. also pls compare RCSI with the other four medschools in terms of its advantages and disadvantages....
it's really hard for us on this side of the world to make such a risky decision to come over to Ireland only to find that it was the wrong decision...
i love rcsi, im in my first year here, its really great...the education is up to par with american standards...the teachers are great...they make life a lot easier for you...putting up notes for every lecture a day in advance and such...RCSI is very small though compared to the other colleges cause its only medicine, pharmacy, and physiotherapy...where as the others have a school of business and such...RCSI and trinity are both located in the city center which makes life easier...UCD is about a couple miles on the outskirts,but not too far...the only downfall of rcsi is that its a couple thousand dollars more expensive than the other schools and living in ireland is sorta of expensive due to the dollar becoming weaker than the euro. Hopefully i plan on going back to california once i graduate and maybe do some electives in the United states during my years here.