***The Official University of Washington Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone that got in! Don’t stress if you haven’t heard back, many of us didn’t hear back until March or later either. We’re finishing up fall quarter but if anyone has questions or such, feel free to PM me

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wish you guys the very best of luck! Stay positive :) We are excited for you guys to join us at this amazing school!!!

I interviewed in the first group and am worried that I have not heard any news. Are there people from previous years that interviewed in the first group and did not hear back Dec. 1, but still got in? If so, what dates did you hear back? Thank you!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in the first group and am worried that I have not heard any news. Are there people from previous years that interviewed in the first group and did not hear back Dec. 1, but still got in? If so, what dates did you hear back? Thank you!
Like it was mentioned here before, some people heard back as late as end of March/beginning of April. I'm pretty sure at least one of them was in the first intervierw group. Don't worry, it's still early.

Does anyone know what upcoming interview dates they have planned?

Does anyone know what upcoming interview dates they have planned?
In previous years they have done a final Interview in January, I was part of it last year and I received my invite for that interview in November!

In previous years they have done a final Interview in January, I was part of it last year and I received my invite for that interview in November!

That's what I was thinking. I would have heard by now if they were interested in interviewing me at all. :(
Congrats to those who got in!!!!

Hi everyone! Stay hopeful. Don’t worry, everything will workout and people will choose to go to other schools :) be patient.

Also reminder! If you’ve been accepted, message me your Facebook and I’ll add you and add you to the UWSOD 2022 Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

As far as I know there might not be another interview date. Still to be determined.
Do you think they might only have three interview sessions this year, instead of four?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the grade requirements for classes taken after being accepted?

You still need to do ok, no doubt about pre-reqs, needs to stay up. don't worry, you made it this far just stay on the same path and you'll be fine.
Don't fail anything :)

Congratulations! Have you received the offer package yet?

Does anyone know when the next wave of calls are going out? Or know when we can expect to hear more information?

Got the rejection today via AADSAS. Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to those who are waiting!:)

Like it was mentioned here before, some people heard back as late as end of March/beginning of April. I'm pretty sure at least one of them was in the first intervierw group. Don't worry, it's still early.
Do you know what the schedule for notifications is ie, will it be every two weeks, or monthly, or does it follow a schedule?

Anyone hear back recently, or receive any new information?

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone have any updates? I’m still waiting and it’s killing me not knowing? Is it worth to call at this point?

Anyone have any updates? I’m still waiting and it’s killing me not knowing? Is it worth to call at this point?
Haven’t heard anything on my end either. If you do end up calling, keep us updated on any information you can gather!

I got an email this morning from the background check company saying I'd been conditionally accepted to a school but it didn't say what school and then I got a call at 2:30 PST from Sue. She said she'd updated AADSAS this morning after the committee met but truthfully I hadn't checked there.

Accepted today!
Interviewed in November...I'm out of state.

How did you find out you were waitlisted? I haven’t been rejected but haven’t heard anything else either.

Found out in the morning around 11 am on the portal, it said "wait listed". Then around 5pm got an email that I am on alternative list.

I actually got waitlisted too. Is it something we should be excited about or is it still fairly unlikely we’ll get in? Also, does anyone know if we can find out where we are on the list?

I actually got wait-listed too. Is it something we should be excited about or is it still fairly unlikely we’ll get in? Also, does anyone know if we can find out where we are on the list?
I was wait listed and got in, we had several people in our class get in after being put on the wait-list. We heard back in early - mid march

Got in! Waitlisted on Jan 25th, accepted on Feb 5th. yay!

Edit: waitlisted on 25th of Jan not Feb 1st.

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything from UW since my interview in October, any ideas whats up? I'm guessing I'll get sent a rejection soon? Not on a waitlist right now

Last edited:
I’m on the same boat interviewed in October and still haven’t heard back.

Status
Not open for further replies.