~The Official NMAT results thread 2008~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lemmy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally got the NMAT result. I took the test in L.A. this past Nov.

How bout everyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Finally got the NMAT result. I took the test in L.A. this past Nov.

How bout everyone else?

how was your NMAT in LA? the results here in manila haven't been released yet.

did you get a good score?

Last edited:
wheew, i wasnt able to finish some of the part1 test.
by january next year dw nila i rerelease ung result.
nervous and excited. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
wheew, i wasnt able to finish some of the part1 test.
by january next year dw nila i rerelease ung result.
nervous and excited. :smuggrin:

anong schools ba plano mong pasukan?

haha! kakakaba kasi this month na lalabas resulta. nakaka-3 weeks na since nung exam.

BTW, to our fil-am friends out there, how was the NMAT in LA? how are your results?

haha binilang ba days after ng exam?! feu,ue and slu.. haha you?

talagang binilang. anxious eh!

ust, ue, at dlsu

oh, haha!
ust kso fooor kami e.. haha cant afford, wink**:D
anyways, ok ba sa dlshsi, balita ko kc mganda dn dw accrdng to my classmate na taga cavite..

dunno. haha. sabi nila maganda. dun ako magbabalak pumasok if all else fails. haha!

ah ok! hahaha
wala tlga ako plan sa ust, ewan kuba kng bkit. khit mka pasa man ako sa kung anu2 interview don. hahaha! sakit sa bulsa. for me slu nmn last option ko eh. wink** NMAT hayyss, tagal nmn lumabas! daig boards!
cge good luck satin. Happy New Year sa lahat! God Bless us all!:)

Hi!

I took the NMAT in Los Angeles this past November and I have yet to recieve my scores in the mail. Have any of you FilAm's not recieve your scores? I know lemmy has, so I'm worried! I'm probably going to call Mr. Vergara tomorrow to ask.

Mr Vergara emailed that the results will be coming in this weekend from the phil so expect the results to come in next week.

Mr Vergara emailed that the results will be coming in this weekend from the phil so expect the results to come in next week.
really? that means by next week the results from both the US and the Phils will be released at the same time. i can't wait!

Really. I took the Nmat Nov 8 sa LA and its been a long wait. I was hoping to have it in last month pa. Anyway I hope we get the results next week na , as promised.

Members don't see this ad :)
i took the nmat here in LA last november? when will the results come out? i am scared and nervous din. hehehe

i took the nmat here in LA last november? when will the results come out? i am scared and nervous din. hehehe
well according to greeneagle, mr. vergara said that the results will be released this week (phils and US). i am also nervous. gosh. haha. i hope we all get high scores in the NMAT.

Anyone, who took the test in LA last November, got their results already?
This wait is frustrating. Im just curious how lemmy got his result last dec 25 .

the results have been released in the philippines. the bad thing is that i haven't got my result yet. one of the examinees in the phils. got a 33% for an NMAT score. scary.

the results have been released in the philippines. the bad thing is that i haven't got my result yet. one of the examinees in the phils. got a 33% for an NMAT score. scary.

really? super scary. how did you know who got 33%? a friend of yours?
i haven't received my notice too.

someone from pinoy.md, a pinoy doctor website.

i've just received my NMAT score. i got a 66, well enough to be accepted to UERM!

with regards to UST, i hope they'll let me. nowadays UST doesn't require the NMAT percentile, or if they really require it, the minimum is 65 percentile.

Damn.. I only got 50 Percent! and am not quite sure if im going to La Salle anymore.. I dont even know if there's a cut off of NMAT results there..

^ you can still get into lasalle dasma, i believe if im not mistaken the cut off there is 40 :)

Damn.. I only got 50 Percent! and am not quite sure if im going to La Salle anymore.. I dont even know if there's a cut off of NMAT results there..
La Salle, FEU, and Fatima are not strict with NMAT scores. You're likely to be admitted to these schools.

someone from pinoy.md, a pinoy doctor website.

i've just received my NMAT score. i got a 66, well enough to be accepted to UERM!

with regards to UST, i hope they'll let me. nowadays UST doesn't require the NMAT percentile, or if they really require it, the minimum is 65 percentile.
You still have a chance at UST. Just doing the math, there's not a lot of med school applicants. Let's say there are 2000 NMAT applicants, upper 65 percentile would be about 1300 students. About 300 of those will either go to UP or other private schools for personal reasons. UST announced that they have just over 1000 applicants and they get about 550. So, you still have about at least 50-60% chance of getting into UST (maybe more if other applicants have lower NMAT and grades).

Hey People, if you got a low score just apply anyways. There is always a chance.

hei guys i'm very new here. i got the result of my NMAt and i took it last dec 2008 here in mla. and sad to say i got a very low grade.. i got 35>:mad:
do you think i can still attend meds school like lasalle dasma??

help!!!

Brandon how is your GPA?

Don't know much about lasalle dasma.

Are you a filam?

But if i were in your shoes i would try for it anyways. If it's what you really want to pursue as a career.

my Standard score is 459 and percentile rank is 34..

is that hopeless?:(

hei guys i'm very new here. i got the result of my NMAt and i took it last dec 2008 here in mla. and sad to say i got a very low grade.. i got 35>:mad:
do you think i can still attend meds school like lasalle dasma??

help!!!

yes, you can still be accepted, there's always a chance :) and lasal dasma does not really require a high nmat score

that's a relief, maybe i'll visit dasma and try to inquire. hopefully they will admit me :)

thanks a lot guys for building my confidence...:)

BTW

do you have any idea of any school offering tri-sem for meds??
thanks again.:)

that's a relief, maybe i'll visit dasma and try to inquire. hopefully they will admit me :)

thanks a lot guys for building my confidence...:)

BTW

do you have any idea of any school offering tri-sem for meds??
thanks again.:)

TRI SEM FOR MED?!?!:eek::eek::eek:, Nope :)

^ Lol. My college in California (actually all the University of California campuses with the exception of Berkeley and I think Merced) is on a tri-sem system. UC Medical Schools operate on this system as well, with the exception of UCLA. It's broken into three 10-week periods:

Fall Quarter - September to December
Winter Quarter - January - March
Spring Quarter - April - June

Quarter system goes by really fast, before you can say "yay midterms are over" finals week is already breathing on your neck. I personally prefer this kind of system, you can turn a new leaf three times a year!

thanks for the advice..
btw i will visit la salle this week hopefully they will include me in their list.. lol

thanks!