The Official May 18, 2013 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiring20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is still seven months away, but please share your strategies, goals, materials, etc. here! I'll post mine up very soon, and I greatly appreciate any suggestions/tips. Best of luck to us all!

Members don't see this ad.

On netflix, Im watching Psych, Scrubs, Lost

already finished with Grey's

i will probably sleep in as well

everytime i think of my scores my heart skips a beat. im so nervous

Members don't see this ad :)
I started watching Dollhouse last night. It's keeping my interest so far.

Getting nervous for the first time since the test. I have a really high gpa but fairly weak EC's, so I'm really hoping for a 32+.

Well I successfully distracted myself tonight by going to a Stanley Cup game....

Now what do I do about tomorrow...I have to go to work all day!

I've been watching Fringe and that's been sufficiently sciencey to make me feel smart . Haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Think I'm just gonna sleep in tomorrow and not bother waking up in time to get the scores, so they'll already be up when I check. That means that many of you will have your scores by the next time I come here, and many will probably never check this thread again. So, best of luck to all of you, not only with your scores, but with all of your future plans. Just take things one step at a time, and even if your scores aren't what you wanted, remember that it's fixable and that you can still do this. :)

Todays the day..... the website says scores will be posted after 5pm ET.... do they ever get poster earlier or are they always posted after 5pm?

Can't sleep

I had 3 different dreams about today lol. One was I seen my score and got a 25. Then I woke up, fell back asleep and had a dream of watching a movie of a very smart girl who got her scores back and got a 24 and that was a very good score (idk how I know that) she was so happy. Then I woke up, went to sleep and I thought I was awake and I said to myself "man that was a dream, let me see what I really got"...then I refreshed the page (lol) and got a 25 again. Now I'm nervous lol

Todays the day..... the website says scores will be posted after 5pm ET.... do they ever get poster earlier or are they always posted after 5pm?

according to their twitter page, the last 2 MCAT release dates released scores around noon

I went through their twitter feed, they will probably be released between 12 and 1. Probably close to 12:15.

Yes! The scores will probably be released around 3:10 pm according to Eastern Standard Time, and around 12:10 pm according to Pacific Standard Time. All the Best to everyone! Whatever happens, remember that life goes on. And we can hopefully try again. :)

whirlclock.jpg

Good luck everybody. I am so worried, just as the rest of you, but hopefully things turn out good for all of us!!!!!!

I'm sitting at work and literally can't focus on anything. Not even that I'm thinking about the score itself or getting it later, just can't focus...it's weird.

Running through all the scenarios in my mind...33 I jump for joy...26 I cry and cry some more. Here's hoping I get a 31:scared:

Wondering how I should do this....keep refreshing the MCAT score page till the score pops up or keep checking SDN till one of you posts "Scores up". I think if I do the latter, my heart will stop beating, but I am too afraid to refresh the MCAT score page...decisions decisions...

So many people viewing this thread. Not long to wait now. I had a dream last night that I got a 13/8/10, don't know know why.

It's my birthday today.... Lab work showed something amazingly promising! Lets hope thats a trend today.
Bet you can all guess what I wished for when I blew out the candles.... :D :luck: