The Official "I Got Into My Top Choice So I'm Dropping My Acceptance at ____ Thread"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call from Pitt saying that even though I declined their waitlist spot, they still want to offer me an acceptance? I'm declining because Penn = <3 so I guess there's another seat at Pitt that needs to be taken!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a call from Pitt saying that even though I declined their waitlist spot, they still want to offer me an acceptance? I'm declining because Penn = <3 so I guess there's another seat at Pitt that needs to be taken!

Nice! Congrats!

Also, I love your SDN avatar. Never thought of dentists like that.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats !!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Already declined tufts UDM meharry and LECOM adding UIC to the list now. Just got accepted yesterday. Best of luck guys!

I'm half serious when I say I will write you a check tomorrow for 5 grand if you drop your spot at UNC.

(and said dropping results in me getting in off the wait list)

Reactions: 1 users
declining Tufts, Touro, and NYU
attending Nova!

Reactions: 1 user
declining Tufts, Touro, and NYU
attending Nova!
Thank you. So much. If you don't mind me asking, when did you decline Tufts? (I'm on the deferred acceptance list and really hoping to get accepted)

Dropped Colorado and OHSU

Army HPSP

I'm about 91% sure I'm dropping Boston U this week

Reactions: 1 user