The Official April 2016 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drbeat14

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
April Fool's you're taking the MCAT! Worst prank ever?! No really, as a serial delayer, I absolutely must take this thing on this day before application submissions this upcoming cycle in 2016. So I thought I would go ahead and start the official thread. Never to early to start an official support/study group.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm happy to have you all on this thread to make the wait time more enjoyable. Also happy to have plenty of stuff to do today...

Reactions: 1 user
1000 years later...seriously, couldn't stop myself from referencing the spongebob episodes from back in the day.

did they forget to put out the mcat scores? lol or is it due to release tomorrow instead.

1000 years later...seriously, couldn't stop myself from referencing the spongebob episodes from back in the day.

did they forget to put out the mcat scores? lol or is it due to release tomorrow instead.
mqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
My brother is much younger than I am and yet I will tear up while laughing while he just smiles

My brother is much younger than I am and yet I will tear up while laughing while he just smiles
honestly, there are jokes that as a kid I never understood but now I see the same episodes and I am like :eek:. and then I will laugh hysterically cause you just don't believe how witty the writers are.
@Dumbtesttaker I remember that one haha. Miss all the pets that I met in my life, they were gary awesome.

My boss hasn't ordered lunch for the office in awhile but is today...either she knows my test score comes out today and is softening the blow or is celebrating.....

A local restaurant has $1.50 margaritas on Tuesdays. I'll make sure to have one for everyone's anxiety and impatience haha