The Official 07/30/10 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reese07

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Teehee.

Members don't see this ad.

My score is nothing to brag about, but I'm happy that my PS has improved. My 5/1 PS was 6 (yes, you read correctly...six); my 7/30 PS was 11.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im so confused. I was getting 33 (11PS, 11V, 11BS) on every single aamc practice test and I ended up with a 25 . I thought they were supposed to be good predictors? Smh

Do you guys think its remotely possible to get accepted with a 25 anywhere? I have already submitted my primary and I would hate to waste all that money for nothing...should I continue with secondaries or should I pick up a mcdonalds application?

it could mean that you have specific content areas where you are not so strong in. when they are not tested, you get a good score, but when they come up, you don't do so well. This is what happened to me on my previous mcat test. In order to improve, you have to hunker down, study your butt off, and try to find these weak areas.

EDIT: Don't put down McDonalds workers like that. I worked in food service and that industry is waaay more difficult than sitting on your butt, studying for the MCAT.

when was this established? I found 8 easier than 7.

Sigh. It wasn't, of course. Just from reading this forum and the thousands of posts asking "HELP I scored bad on #4/8/9 what does this mean", or the many other types of threads on this subject.

Even if it were established that some were easy and some were hard, something like that doesn't mean it will definitely be easy or hard for you. Obviously, it is just a probability... :rolleyes: