the medical or clinical report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adam3003

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
please I want to fknow about how to write the medical report after you take the clinical examination as this is neede in the clinical exam of the usmle (for non us.medical graduates
please if you know any place or source to know more or learn I`m a non u.s. medical graduate.
I want to know about wiriting the medical report after taking the history and making the clinical examination (and writing the differrential diagnosis) because this is neede in the clinical examination of the usmle after passing about this
much obliged
adam

Members don't see this ad.

This information is standard in any physical examination and history taking text ie...Bates, or Physical Diagnosis of Form and Function.....Usually these sections on writing reports are in the back of the texts after special clinical challanges etc... There are usually sample write ups included.

Originally posted by adam3003:
please I want to fknow about how to write the medical report after you take the clinical examination as this is neede in the clinical exam of the usmle (for non us.medical graduates
please if you know any place or source to know more or learn I`m a non u.s. medical graduate.
I want to know about wiriting the medical report after taking the history and making the clinical examination (and writing the differrential diagnosis) because this is neede in the clinical examination of the usmle after passing about this
much obliged
adam