The Impact of COVID-19 on Asian Americans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hrahn

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Lydia HaRim Ahn, and I am currently a fourth year doctoral student at the University of Maryland, College Park. My co-investigator, Mira An and I are requesting help with our study. We are conducting a study on the impact of COVID-19 and racism on mental health for Asian/Asian Americans.

We are writing to ask whether you would be willing to participate in my research study. Participation will require completing a confidential online self-report survey (approximately 20 minutes) at your convenience. You also have the option to complete two more surveys approximately 2 and 4 weeks after.

Participation in this study is completely voluntary and confidential. You may also quit at any time with no consequences.

If you participate in the study, you will have the opportunity to enter a raffle to win one $25 e-gift cards. In addition, if you complete all three surveys, you have the opportunity to enter another raffle to win another $25 e-gift card.

This research has been fully approved through the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at the University of Maryland.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click on the link below to access the confidential survey. If the hyperlink is disabled, copy and paste the link to your internet browser.

https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_begc1OE15vwtIKp

Please forward this email to other individuals who are Asian/Asian Americans ages 18 and older. Thank you for your time and consideration. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Sincerely,
Lydia HaRim Ahn
University of Maryland
[email protected]

Mira An
University of Maryland
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRBNetDocument (26).pdf
    101.7 KB · Views: 108