The Horror, the horror...ERAS fowl up?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roady

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Assigning USMLE on ERAS, I wanted to do it individually by programs. So for the option of "release USMLE scores automatically", I chose "no". Also for the "Rerelease scores" option--I chose "no" again--since whenever I get Step 2 I would like to assign the scores myself to the programs (in case they're not good!). I just wanted to handle the score releases manually myself.

SO NOW it appears that I have paid $50 to the NBME, and have actually cut myself out of sending my USMLE scores to any of the programs I have applied to. At least I can't figure out how to send the scores manually.

Now it's very late (5am) and I've been doing nonsense all night so I'm tired--maybe I'm overlooking something obvious. But if I have to contact aamcas (or whoever runs this zoo), then does anyone know someone who has successfully resolved such a problem? Or is this not a problem because I'm just not doing this right??

Help is much apperciated. Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

Ok you have to do all or none.. If you havent figured this out yet the way to transmit right now is by going to documents then USMLE transcript. There is an option there which states "Retransmit USMLE Transcript"

That should get you where u need to go.