Thank You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Loseit

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't post much on the forum but it has been invaluable source for me!! :thumbup: It gave me info on different residencies and i found out about PM & R!! I am happy to say i matched into the program of my choice and i am pretty much the happiest person in the world. Thanks for all the help!

Members don't see this ad.

i echo that sentiment. i really want to thank all the residents who have been giving us the pep talks, information and support. who would ever think the internet was that awesome!? i especially wanted to thank ligament for responding to ALL my annoying questions. ichi - i'll be seeing you next summer and will stay in touch-what's your e-mail address? pls send me a PM with your e-mail address. all the best to everyone!

AM

I will third the sentiment as well. Coming from a medical school with little PM&R presence, I got answers or leads on answers to most of my questions through just checking this bulletin board. Thanks to all who have taken time to post Q&A.

Members don't see this ad :)
I echo the previous sentiments. I learned as much from these forums as I did from almost any other source, especially during the early part of the residency/interview learning curve. Guys like Dave Russo, Ligament, Stinky, and others have been invaluable sources of information, taking time out of busy schedules to answer the million and one questions we all have. More importantly to me, I've developed friendships from these interactions, and in my opinion that's the great part. I think one of the reasons PM&R as it currently exists is such a great field is that it is just full of nice, caring people...

Wes

Originally posted by WCrisp
I think one of the reasons PM&R as it currently exists is such a great field is that it is just full of nice, caring people...

Wes

I agree Wes, I am always impressed by the collegial atmosphere on this forum, even when compared to other specialty forums on SDN. I think it bodes well for the future of our specialty.

If you want *really* nice, caring people, check out the medical student section of auntminnie.com :p

It was a pleasure talking to all of you this year.
Ligament

I'm glad to hear that someone read my previous posts. :) I used to think that David and I were having private conversations on this forum. :laugh: I can't believe how many people there are now on SDN going into PM&R. Congratulations to all of you and I'm looking forward to having you guys as colleagues in the field.

Originally posted by Stinky Tofu
I'm glad to hear that someone read my previous posts. :) I used to think that David and I were having private conversations on this forum. :laugh: I can't believe how many people there are now on SDN going into PM&R. Congratulations to all of you and I'm looking forward to having you guys as colleagues in the field.

It's a small feild and we will all eventually meet each other!!! I look forward to it.:clap:

On a side note....if i can be of help to anyone please PM me or whatever and maybe my experience can help someone else. I am definately going to continue to visit the forum!!:cool: