Texas Tech University - El Paso (TTUHSC-El Paso) Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ryxndek

D1 Minnesota
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
Link to last year's thread: Texas Tech University - El Paso (TTUHSC-El Paso) Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Texas Tech University - El Paso Woody L. Hunt School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso Woody L. Hunt School of Dental Medicine

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
N/A - The school does not have data on the ADEA guide for this cycle

Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.66
Science GPA: 3.55
DAT: 20.0AA, 19.6TS, 20.4PAT
Applied: 951
OOS: 100 Applied, 8 Accepted
IS: 842 Applied, 121 Accepted
International: 9 Applied, 0 Accepted
# Enrolled: 60
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 3.06-4.00
Overall: 3.28-4.00

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Interview #4
School: TTUHSC-El Paso
Notification date: 8/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/03/23
Application complete date: 7/21/23
GPA (science, overall): 3.80, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading any section below a 17): 25/27/24/22, No
Interview date: 9/20
Method of interview: In Person

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #4
School: TTUHSC-El Paso
Notification date: 8/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
TMDSAS mail-out date: 6/03/23
Application complete date: 7/21/23
GPA (science, overall): 3.80, 3.90
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading any section below a 17): 25/27/24/22, No
Interview date: 9/20
Method of interview: In Person

for completion date, do you mean the date you submitted or the date TMDSAS processed it?

Members don't see this ad :)
for completion date, do you mean the date you submitted or the date TMDSAS processed it?
I submitted on 06/03 and it was processed in the middle of June along with my LORs. I was waiting for official scores to come back for my DAT

more interviews went out yesterday - interview date: 10/11

For those of you who have interviewed were there any out of state applicants interviewing?

For those of you who have interviewed were there any out of state applicants interviewing?
No El Paso, I live in San Antonio and I know people at the dental school. They said that they have interviewed several OOS applicants. they will call you soon hopefully. Good luck!

No El Paso, I live in San Antonio and I know people at the dental school. They said that they have interviewed several OOS applicants. they will call you soon hopefully. Good luck!
Thank you! So just to confirm El Paso hasn't sent any out of state interviews yet, but San Antonio has? Do you know anything about Houston and A&M?

Thank you! So just to confirm El Paso hasn't sent any out of state interviews yet, but San Antonio has? Do you know anything about Houston and A&M?

A&M specified that OOS wouldn’t begin until October/November in their secondary. Not sure about Houston

I got a call earlier this morning, so they have started.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I have my interview next week can you give me some insight on the interview? Like questions asked in the MMI are scenario-based?
relax and be yourself...

Does anyone know if they are still giving out interview invites/if anyone got one recently?

Hey everyone, I created a class of 2028 GroupMe!

here's the link: GroupMe

Hello, does anyone know if the class is filled ?

Thanks! Do you know if any offers were given in the month of April? Or did the cycle end for the school.
Some people might receive acceptances after April 15th, fingers crossed 🤞

Offers have been given every month. End of January was the second wave and after that only a few each month. As of yesterday the class is full. That doesn’t mean people won’t drop tho

Did anyone get an email regarding their status since today is April 15th?

Received a non-acceptance this afternoon ! Goodluck guys 🤍