MPH Texas Tech MPH program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrazzledPerson

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I looked around and I didn't see anything about the Texas Tech MPH program. If there is, then I guess I missed it.

I just wanted to know if the Texas Tech MPH program was worth going to? like is it accredited?
Has anyone had experience with the program?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's brand new. No idea if it's accredited. To me, though, with a program that small you're only going to get the equivalent of a music survey course and never really be actually able to play any music. If you want an MPH (I'm almost finished with mine), better to go to an established school of public health where actual PH research is going on.

I think it's brand new. No idea if it's accredited. To me, though, with a program that small you're only going to get the equivalent of a music survey course and never really be actually able to play any music. If you want an MPH (I'm almost finished with mine), better to go to an established school of public health where actual PH research is going on.
Thank you so much! I got accepted but I don't think it's accredited so I wasn't sure if I should I go.