Texas PT 2018-2019 wave

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:pompous:Has any waitlisters heard back from Texas Woman’s or Texas State yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I ended up getting accepted through to Texas State. I’ve been trying to find a group, something to communicate with people. Let me know if anyone sees this ‍♂️

I ended up getting accepted through to Texas State. I’ve been trying to find a group, something to communicate with people. Let me know if anyone sees this ‍♂️
:clap:Emoji didn’t work well

Reactions: 1 user
:clap:Emoji didn’t work well
Congrats on your acceptance! You should create your Net ID (if you still didn’t) and send it to Amanda Houser [email protected]. She will add you to TRACs site, and there you can find a list of all students accepted to the program. If you have done it all already - ignore my message. I don’t think there is any group page created yet, at least I don’t know anything about it. See you in May!

I just got an interview invite for UMHB, does anyone have any insight on how this program is?

Decided to go to UTMB so I declined my seat at Tech, hopefully this will help you get off the waitlist or close to it @DPTplease14

Just got accepted to UTEP!!! It's my first choice school so I will be attending in May. Anybody else planning on UTEP this May????
If you don't mind me asking what were your stats when you got accepted? That's one of my top schools cause it's in state. Also do you know how much tuition and living costs are? I'd like to get a better idea of UTEP.
Thanks!

I got in at UTEP also but I have to decide between UTEP and TWU Dallas. Not sure what I’m going to do...it’s nice cuz I live here in El Paso, but I hear twu is incredible!
what were your stats when you got accepted? I want to get a better idea of the acceptance there.
Thanks!