Texas Programs and work Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Corazon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of any of the Texas programs having problems with meeting their work hours? I have spoken with other applicants that have "heard" that some programs are having problems. I think this is all heresay, but wanted to see if anyone else has heard the same thing. I don't care about working lon hours, rather I don't want to be a t aprogram that violates work hours and flirts with probation.

Members don't see this ad.

Corazon said:
Has anyone heard of any of the Texas programs having problems with meeting their work hours? I have spoken with other applicants that have "heard" that some programs are having problems. I think this is all heresay, but wanted to see if anyone else has heard the same thing. I don't care about working lon hours, rather I don't want to be a t aprogram that violates work hours and flirts with probation.

UT-Houston was put on probation a couple years ago for work hour violations. That is all I am aware of.