General Admissions & OTCAS Texas OT programs 21-22

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bri8421

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I saw there is a post like this for last year, but not this year. I applied to many schools, but the schools in Texas are: UTMB, TWU, UTEP, ACU, and St. Augustine(Austin)
Has anyone heard back from these schools or any accepted students have info on scholarships, interviews, general program details, etc?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,

I saw there is a post like this for last year, but not this year. I applied to many schools, but the schools in Texas are: UTMB, TWU, UTEP, ACU, and St. Augustine(Austin)
Has anyone heard back from these schools or any accepted students have info on scholarships, interviews, general program details, etc?
Just FYI you missed Texas Tech in Lubbock (TTUHSC)

Hi everyone,

Hey I applied to TTU, TWU, and UTMB. Would you want to start a group chat (assuming you have an iPhone) about our apps/updates?

Members don't see this ad :)

Just posting the groupme in case anyone sees this and wants to join RE: Texas schools