Test Sites on Long Island?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bonez318ti

Future Rally Medic
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have recommended test sites on Long Island?

I was considering doing the one at Stonybrook (which I hear is administered in Javits 100 for those who are familiar with Stony Brook).. but the light is kinda dim there.. I was wondering which other centers were recommended.

Im looking for something either in the Nassau county area or out by the stonybrook area. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Stony Brook is a great place to take it. I took it there in April '04 (last exam). It is not held in Javits 100. The hold them in the side rooms (like Javits 102, 106, etc.) Javits 100 is way too dim and the desks are too small. Trust me, they give it in the nice rooms with the big long desks and the brighter lights. Also, not that many people take it there in April. Only maybe 75-100 people, and they are divided into 2 rooms so it's nice and quiet in each room.

I highly recommend Stony Brook.

Anyone register for Stony Brook for the August MCAT administration? It isnt listed on my page.. does that mean that they are full? (or maybe they arent offering it @ stony this summer?)

Anyone know?

In this case, what other places are good? Anyone have experience with Nassau Community College, Old WEstbury, or SUNY Farmingdale?

Thanks