OAT Test Prep Week Raffle: Win free OAT practice tests from Gold Standard!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slide5.jpg

Here is your chance to win 2 full-length OAT practice tests that reflect the format and question style of the real OAT exam.

We are picking 5 lucky winners of 2 Gold Standard OAT practice tests online during the Test Prep Week. All you need to do to join is answer the following question: What section of the OAT test do you find most challenging and why?

Winners will receive 2 months access to the online tests. Post your comments between 18-22 September 2017.

To check the quality of our exams and online science teaching videos, you can register for our abbreviated Free OAT Practice Test

Members don't see this ad.

What I find the most challenging? I would say finding my confidence. I can overstudy the material and get a 400, but my insecurities would forever tell me I have not studied enough for barely a 300. So, I need the confidence that I know enough for the test.

Reactions: 1 user
What I find the most challenging? I would say finding my confidence. I can overstudy the material and get a 400, but my insecurities would forever tell me I have not studied enough for barely a 300. So, I need the confidence that I know enough for the test.
The best way to build confidence is by taking more OAT practice tests. You'll find that knowing where your strengths and weaknesses lie will defeat any insecurities you might have had. It is important to tackle fears by making them visible; practice tests will help you to do exactly that. Remember to keep focusing on those weak areas, and to supplement your learning with all the prep materials you need.

Sorry I may be late but I am most concerned about the updated QR section as the previous test company I used had no updated materials to reflected the new quantitative comparison section. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks so much!!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.