DAT Test Prep Week Raffle: Win a free DAT 4-book set from Gold Standard!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
148pages.jpg

Win the DAT 4-book set developed by the Gold Standard DAT team of authors and editors with academic degrees in dentistry, medicine and the arts as well as Ivy League dental students with exceptional DAT scores (AA: 27).

Our DAT books cover the most essential subjects and topics tackled in the real DAT exam as well as strategies on how to approach the test questions efficiently. This 4-book set also gives you access to 2 online full-length practice tests, additional practice questions (that’s over 3000 practice questions in the book and online combined!) and access to our online science videos - AT NO EXTRA CHARGE.

All you need to do to get a chance to own these DAT preparation books is answer the following question: How many full-length tests are you planning to take before the exam and why? 1 winner will be selected. Post your comments between 19-23 September 2016.

Members don't see this ad.

I plan to take at least 6 full length tests, the 2007 and 2009 test at least twice, and then take a plethora of other tests. It would be even better to be able add the 2 Gold Standard full length tests as well. The more tests I am able to see, especially from different sources, will expose me to problems I may not see otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I plan to at least take the ADA 2007 and 2009 tests, in order, under conditions as similar to the actual DAT as possible.

I believe this will provide a representative sense of how I will perform on the actual DAT. I would likely take the tests at least one week apart to allow me to fully review the problem areas I reveal after taking the 2007 test.

Before the two ADA tests, I plan to take as many practice tests under exam-similar conditions as I can afford, until these non-ADA practice tests results in a score trend that I feel would allow me to achieve a competitive DAT score and a successful application cycle.

If I'm fortunate enough to win the raffle, I would certainly incorporate the Gold Standard books in my initial content review, and use the full-length tests at the end of my "Gold Standard" preparation period to see how well I was able to retain that content.

Thank you for your participation in the raffle, and I hope that everyone reading this is having a great day :)

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.