DAT Test Prep Giveaway: DAT 4-book set with over 3000 practice questions (worth $150)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tZs4YqlQ9QPrxhB3rT4ppAf3dbWSUU2DeAsOPTNA4jpYJItW6saHzcncGNGsW6F_PzYE52kGTvn_fdqPkgdPipUOLccW2juUWzdkVHdzEyobm7_XDFuVabFpfrAhzIX7doF3-JQO

Win the DAT 4-book set developed by the Gold Standard DAT team of authors and editors with academic degrees in dentistry, medicine and the arts as well as Ivy League dental students with exceptional DAT scores (AA: 27).

Our DAT books cover the most essential subjects and topics tackled in the real DAT exam as well as strategies on how to approach the test questions efficiently. This 4-book set also gives you access to 2 online full-length practice tests, additional practice questions (that’s over 3000 practice questions in the book and online combined!) and 1 hour access to our online science videos.

All you need to do to get a chance to own these DAT preparation books is answer the following question: How many full-length tests are you planning to take before the exam and why? 1 winner will be selected.

Good luck!
Gold Standard DAT

Members don't see this ad.

5 to help train my body and get used to the time management of the test.

Reactions: 1 user
As many as possible, under exam-like conditions (timed, limited breaks), until my running average performance corresponds to a competitive score on the real DAT.

Thank you for participating in the giveaway, and for all that you do to help the pre-dental community. :)

Reactions: 1 users
As many as possible, under exam-like conditions (timed, limited breaks), until my running average performance corresponds to a competitive score on the real DAT.

Thank you for participating in the giveaway, and for all that you do to help the pre-dental community. :)

You are the winner, congratulations! Please pm us your shipping address so we can ship our DAT 4-book set to you asap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.