Temple University Interview Help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental2001

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I got an interview from Temple & UT-Memphis, both before they saw my DAT scores! What happens if I go to the interview in January but give them my DAT scores after that?Some had the same experiences? The person from Temple also added some extra sentences under my inerview paper! It sounds very good and I think they are right now interested in me but what do you think how much the DAT would count?
Thanks for your HELP!

Members don't see this ad.

DAT can't really hurt. unless you have it way below the national norm. in that case, i imagine you wouldn't even got the interview in the first place.
good luck.

Originally posted by dental2001:
Hello everybody!
I got an interview from Temple & UT-Memphis, both before they saw my DAT scores! What happens if I go to the interview in January but give them my DAT scores after that?Some had the same experiences? The person from Temple also added some extra sentences under my inerview paper! It sounds very good and I think they are right now interested in me but what do you think how much the DAT would count?
Thanks for your HELP!