Temple University DPT Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prophecy60

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview on November 15th. I was wondering if anyone had their interviews yet and if you could share your experience and any advice? I'm really nervous and don't know how to prepare.

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on November 15th. I was wondering if anyone had their interviews yet and if you could share your experience and any advice? I'm really nervous and don't know how to prepare.

When did you apply and when did you find out about your interview?

When did you apply and when did you find out about your interview?

I sent my PTCAS and supplemental app around 9/20 but my GRE scores were sent in around the 1st week of October. I got a reply about the interview last week (on the 23rd).

Members don't see this ad :)
When you log in to your TU Portal, does it still show "Incomplete Items Outstanding" under status? I submitted everything 8/27 and mine still says that and I haven't heard anything about an interview yet. Just curious because if not, I want to email them to check that they have everything. Thanks!

When you log in to your TU Portal, does it still show "Incomplete Items Outstanding" under status? I submitted everything 8/27 and mine still says that and I haven't heard anything about an interview yet. Just curious because if not, I want to email them to check that they have everything. Thanks!

yes it still says the same. I don't know why but maybe you should email Dr. Carp.

I too applied and all my information, besides the payment says its incomplete. My PTCAS says it was mailed out on Oct 8th. I haven't heard anything from them.

Prophecy60 would you mind giving your stats, please?

Mine says the same thing. I called and asked about it. They are moving/changing systems so it will be updated in a week or two.

I too applied and all my information, besides the payment says its incomplete. My PTCAS says it was mailed out on Oct 8th. I haven't heard anything from them.

Prophecy60 would you mind giving your stats, please?

My cGPA is 3.68, pre-reqGPA is 3.62
I did really bad on the GREs (144 V, 147 Q, 4.0 W)
Inpatient (Jefferson Hospital): 100 hours; Outpatient: 400+
I have really good recommendations from 3 PTs and 1 professor and was involved with tons of extra-curriculars and currently doing research with a professor at Temple University.

My cGPA is 3.68, pre-reqGPA is 3.62
I did really bad on the GREs (144 V, 147 Q, 4.0 W)
Inpatient (Jefferson Hospital): 100 hours; Outpatient: 400+
I have really good recommendations from 3 PTs and 1 professor and was involved with tons of extra-curriculars and currently doing research with a professor at Temple University.
Those are pretty good stats! Make sense you got an interview, Good Luck!

Mine says the same thing. I called and asked about it. They are moving/changing systems so it will be updated in a week or two.
I am in the same boat! As of today my application status is incomplete with missing items, and been like this for over 1 month now… I'm becoming more worried! Anyone had a recent application status change; from incomplete to complete?!