Temple reapplicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwertyyy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone out there a reapplicant to Temple University School of Medicine; if so, did they let you submit a new supplemental application and LORs or were you stuck with your intial ones?

Members don't see this ad.

They haven't even sent me the information for the secondary. How were you informed about it? also when was your AMCAS verified?

I am not a reapplicant to Temple, per se, but I am a reapplicant. Schools will have you fill out a new secondary and you generally will have the option of using the same letters from your previous application or submitting new letters. However, the Temple application does not specify which means very likely means that you can resubmit (therefore you can update/change) letters with this application cycle.

When in doubt, contact the school directly.

turns out there was just a problem with the website and they fixed it for me; temple reapplicants are suppose resubmit EVERYTHING ... they say that they check daily for newly verified applicants so that you should get an email from them with a link to the supplemental shortly after you get verified; i received an email from amcas at 4:58 pm on 09/15 that i was verified and received temple's email on 09/18 at 9 am ...