Temple Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donsai11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have an interview coming up at TUSPM and was hoping to get help about what kind of question they will ask me and what are my chances of actually getting in?
493 - MCAT
3.1 - Cumulative Science GPA
3.6 - Overall
I did a masters program in Biomedical sciences and have shadowed 2 podiatrists. Currently work as a Pharm Tech (5 years) and Scribe (1 year). Have volunteered at a hospital before.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

I have an interview coming up at TUSPM and was hoping to get help about what kind of question they will ask me and what are my chances of actually getting in?
493 - MCAT
3.1 - Cumulative Science GPA
3.6 - Overall
I did a masters program in Biomedical sciences and have shadowed 2 podiatrists. Currently work as a Pharm Tech (5 years) and Scribe (1 year). Have volunteered at a hospital before.

Your stats look fine. Just be yourself and you should get accepted. The interview isn’t super intense, so don’t stress.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview depends on the individual, though I interviewed there over 3 years ago. Some of my co-interviewees got grilled on their transcript while others (me) didn't have much discussion about our academic performances and it was more catered towards extracurricular topics. Depends on the interviewer, but if they're interviewing you they probably see you as a viable candidate academically.

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed 5 years ago. Don't be a nutsack. You'll be fine with those stats. if you got an interview they already think you're good enough anyway

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you Guys!! Gave me the interview boost I needed!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.