Temple DPT 21-22 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zsurf75

Reaction score
Hello! I submitted my Temple application a few days before their deadline and was wondering if anyone heard anything from them other than their application being under the review process?
Thank you!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I submitted my Temple application a few days before their deadline and was wondering if anyone heard anything from them other than their application being under the review process?
Thank you!! :)
Hi, I submitted it back in October and I still haven't heard anything. What other schools did you apply to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I submitted it back in October and I still haven't heard anything. What other schools did you apply to?
Hi! I only apply to 3 schools: University of Maryland, Temple and George Washington. What about you?

Hello everyone! Just wanted to see if anyone has heard back from Temple yet? Haven’t heard anything yet and I’m a little worried :/

I applied right at the deadline, November 1, which I would not recommend but I kind of just applied to programs that had a later deadline. I heard back and interviewed with them December 1 and got an acceptance offer December 9. But I turned down my admissions offer.
I know during the interview they mentioned this was just one of many interview sessions.
I am still interviewing at other schools and there are interviews run till end of January, so there is still a chance you may get an interview!
Hope this helps!

Thank you that’s very helpful! How far after you submit your application were you offered an interview? I also submitted my application only a few days before their deadline.

For anyone who is still waiting to hear back from Temple, I emailed them yesterday to get an update on the status of my application and they said that my application was still under review. They also said that “in a recent conversation with the admission committee, they are hoping to finalize any decisions within the next few weeks”. So don’t loose hope guys!!

Reactions: 1 user