Temple and Thomas Jefferson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rlw237

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has applied to either of these schools, and if you heard any thing back. I've been waiting very patiently haha for awhile now still no word. (Getting Nervous).

Stats
Penn State (UP) Kinesiology
Overall GPA: 3.50
Prereg GPA: 3.43
GRE: 970 : 610 math 360 verbal Haha, cant remember analytical at the moment

Activities: Teaching assistant (Kines 456 - fitness appraisal and assessment), 240 volunteer hours at The Village at Penn State (retirement center), 60 ours volunteer PT orthopedic setting, work 20 hours a week at on campus eatery. USApowerlifiting, Honor Society, Kines Club

Members don't see this ad.

I turned in all my apps at the end of December. By mid-January, Thomas Jefferson gave me my rejection letter and sometime two weeks ago Temple offered me an interview which I've decided not to go to after all. Temple was actually the most expensive school I applied to, so after getting in elsewhere I decided not to fly out anymore.

Good Luck! :)

Re: Jefferson

I applied in January and got my letter telling me that I was waitlisted last week.

BTW, you can check their website which tells you around what date you should expect a response.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh thanks sniffy for the reply, whats the location on the website that I would have to go to, and do I need a username and password for it. If so haha I never recieved one.