Temple ACMS 2013 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i got rejected but here's my advice anyway...(1) get a 30+ on the mcat because in the program you need a 30 or better (no less than 8 on a section) to qualify for the guarantee. the people who got in with lower mcats had 3.8 GPA + (2) have your app ready by February. they start looking at apps sometime between march (in 2012) and may (2013). in 2012 it was really early and they interviewed in april whereas this year it was later. don't chance it. (3) don't expect to get accepted even if you are a compelling candidate. this program is very competitive.

as for the cost, tuition is 25K, 12K federal loans and 13K private + living expenses. good luck!

For 30+ mcat guarantee are you referring to getting into medical school after completion of the post-bac program? or you need a 30+ to get into the post-bac?

Members don't see this ad.

Oh no…I just wanted to know how big the class size would be, for those that are going to temple acms In the fall.

For 30+ mcat guarantee are you referring to getting into medical school after completion of the post-bac program? or you need a 30+ to get into the post-bac?

Referring to getting in after completion

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I just want to know how big the class size is. If someone who was accepted could chime in, that would be appreciated.