Technion 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFindz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any news from Technion. Acceptances/rejections?
How's the class shaping up for next year?

Members don't see this ad.

do yourself a favor and don't go to technion. from my understanding, only a handful of students entered the match, and even fewer actually matched.

do yourself a favor and don't go to technion. from my understanding, only a handful of students entered the match, and even fewer actually matched.

I hear the program has made improvements. Is that true? Also if you don't mind my asking where have you gotten your latest info from?

Members don't see this ad :)
I hear the program has made improvements. Is that true? Also if you don't mind my asking where have you gotten your latest info from?

It's all over the interwebs. Last year only one person in the class matched. DO NOT GO TO TECHNION IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A PRACTICING PHYSICIAN!

It's all over the interwebs. Last year only one person in the class matched. DO NOT GO TO TECHNION IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A PRACTICING PHYSICIAN!

Is there a published matchlist? Can you forward me a link?

I was about to say that's a pretty decent matchlist, until I realized that it's a list of all matches to US residency that they've EVER had in the history of the school.

I was about to say that's a pretty decent matchlist, until I realized that it's a list of all matches to US residency that they've EVER had in the history of the school.

So there is no "real" published matchlist? That seems a bit odd.

So there is no "real" published matchlist? That seems a bit odd.

It's a red flag for poor U.S. match....

An alternative is to go to a D.O. school and apply for an allopathic residency.

any new developments?
and
are there any updates about 2011 technion match list

This thread should be moved to the International section

while it is stil here, is there anybody who might be able to answer my abovementioned questions, please?

any new developments?
and
are there any updates about 2011 technion match list

like 4 people matched out of the whole class. technion TEAMs is a disaster; do not go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.